Canon PIXMA MG7710 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG7710 has been known as one of the best printing devices you can choose for your business. This wonderful printer will be able to do the numerous tasks that can make your works get done nicely, which can be printing, duplicating, and scanning. All of those functions will definitely make you use your working time in the more productive and efficient way.
Moreover, the Canon MG7710 printer has been complemented with some fabulous features you will adore for sure. Some of them are like the 9600×2400 drop per inch (dpi) printing resolution, 6 different ink tanks (cyan, yellow, gray, magenta, black, and pigment black). The combination of all of them will definitely make the printer able to produce the excellent and clear printing results for sure.
Besides, there are also the Ethernet, PictBridge, My Image Garden, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM2.0, Full HD Movie Print, and so on that you can find on the Canon PIXMA MG7710. All of those splendid features will make the printer able to suit the wireless printing performance and to make your creative ideas become reality in an easy way. So, you will never find any difficulties every time you create your documents and pictures using the printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7510 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Picoliter Size (color)||1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-170XL Pigment Black
PGI-170 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm), U.S. #10 Envelope|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+17, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters , Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper
Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″ OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds|
|No. of Copies||Max. 99 copies|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″)/LTR|
|Media Card Support||SD Card
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
|Other Features||Intelligent Touch System with 3.5″ Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA cloud Link Quick Start|
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
Wireless PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Memory Card Slots
NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
|Software Included||PIXMA MG7710 Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden
Full HD Movie Print,
CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.2″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MG7710 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG7710, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 7710 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG7710 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG7710 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG7710 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG7710. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG7710 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG7710 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG7710 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG7710 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG7710 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG7710 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG7710 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG7710 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG7710) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG7710 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7710 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG7710 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG7710 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Wireless Setup:
This is step how to connect Canon MG7710 Wirelessly
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7710 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B) in the PIXMA MG7710.
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7710.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG7710, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MG7710 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.20||75 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.20||90 KB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 Printer Firmware Updater For (MacOS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.0||41 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7710 Printer Firmware Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||38 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG7110 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG7710 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.