Canon PIXMA MX300 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX300 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Do you look for the most awesome printing device on the market now? If you do, it is actually a very great idea for you to select the Canon PIXMA MX300 instead of any other printers. It is because all in one printer can really help you to finish all of your works in the best way possible. So then, you can really make sure that you are able to develop your business nicely as long as you use this device.
Besides, the Canon MX300 printer comes to you with some amazing features that can make your printing job so much easier and simpler to do. Some of the features are the high printing resolution of 4800×1200 dpi, PictBridge, Auto Image Fix, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and so on., and so on. All of them will definitely work the best in order to give you the best quality printing results with the vivid and clear look.
Additionally, there is also the FINE ink system that has been applied on the Canon PIXMA MX300. This specific ink system will be able to support the printer to spread the ink on the paper flawlessly. So then, you will find that your printouts seem so real and attractive because of the flawless color gradation with no detailed things are missed.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG8220 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MX300 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX300 Specifications
|Width||18.2 inch (465 mm)|
|Height||6.8 inch (174 mm)|
|Depth||17.3 inches (440 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standard)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||4|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||46 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||219 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||207 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||600×1200 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||22 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Fax Memory||50 pages|
|Fax Speed||33.6 kbit/s|
|Fax Resolution||200×273 dpi|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||13 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1.7 W|
|Noise Level||39.5 dB|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX300 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX300, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 300 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX300 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX300 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX300 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX300. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX300 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX300 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX300 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX300 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX300 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX300 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX300 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX300 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX300) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX300 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX300 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX300 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX300 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX300, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|Canon MX300 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2 / 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5||6.9.3||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MX300 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||27 MB||Download|
|Canon MX300 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||28 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2 / 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6||13.9.1||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX - (OS X 10.11 /10.8 /10.10 /10.7 /10.9)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden - (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MX300 User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||39 MB||Download|
|Canon MX300 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG8120 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MX300 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX300 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.