Canon PIXMA TS202 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS202 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS202 can be the good partner in printing. This is one of the personal printers released by Canon as its manufacturer. This printer can be a good partner to work with documents. Even, this printer can also work as photo printer when users need to print photos and pictures. Of course, its results will not be too bad for a class of personal printer. There will be no disappointment in dealing with documents and photos while using this device.
Canon PIXMA TS202 has the good printing function. This printer can print both color and mono documents and its printouts are great. For photos printing, it can also handle both mono and color printing. For its speed, its printing speed is up to 7.7 images per minute when this printer does the mono printing. In color printing, its printing speed is up to 4 images per minute. In printing, its resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, so it is good enough for printing documents and photos.
Moreover, Canon PIXMA TS202 is equipped with FINE printing technology. This printing technology will make the printer able to provide printing results in good quality. Its printhead is able to produce microscopic ink droplets. With its very small size of droplets, the printer will be able to provide printouts in better and sharper details. Then, this can also provide borderless printing, so having borderless photos are easy to do.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS202 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS202 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 70 seconds (Borderless)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||Ink Type
PG-245/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink
CL-246/CL-244 Dye Based InksInk Tank & Fill Volume
PGI-246 Black: 8.9 ml (Std.), 12.0 ml (XL)
CLI-246 Color : 9.0 ml (Std.), 13.0 ml (XL)
PGI-243 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.)
CLI-244 Color 6.2 ml (Std.)
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6
5 x 7
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||Borderless Printing (Up to 4×6), Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper|
|Other Features||Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
PIXMA TS202 Inkjet Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 4.9 (H)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS202 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS202, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 202 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS202 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS202 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS202 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS202 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS202. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS202 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS202 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS202 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS202 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS202 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS202 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS202 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS202 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS202) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS202 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS202 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS202 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS202 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS202, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA TS202 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS202 series Software Package (Mac)||1.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS202 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||40 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS202 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||31 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)||1.05.2||8 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)||1.05.2||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS202 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||4.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS202 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||4.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS202 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS202 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.