Canon PIXMA TS305 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS305 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS305 is a nice personal printer. This is one of the printers released by Canon for personal use. This printer comes in compact and sleek design and its price is quite affordable compared to its performance. This printer will be the good partner to work in printing both documents and photos. Installing this device can also be done easily since it will not take too much time for it. Surely, this is easy yet good printer to have.
It is true that Canon PIXMA TS305 has good performance. It may not be the best personal printer, but its performance is helpful enough for dealing with photo and document printing. This device is able to print both mono and color printing. For mono printing, its printing speed is up to 7.7 images per minute. Then, its color printing speed can reach 4.0 images per minute. With this speed, users can save their time since it will not take too much time for printing, even printing photos.
Then, users can get easy access to operating and accessing this device. This is because Canon PIXMA TS305 has supported wireless printing. This feature is useful to help users, so users do not need to use USB cable anymore. They do not need to bring the PC close to the printer. What they need to do is only to make sure that the PC and printer are connected wirelessly, and after it, printing can be done remotely.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS305 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS305 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE
PG-545/PG-543 Pigment Black Ink
CL-546/CL-544 Dye Based InksINK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PG-545 Black: 8.9 ml (Std.), 12.0 ml (XL)
CL-546 Color : 9.0 ml (Std.) , 13.0 ml (XL)
PG-543 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.)
CL-544 Color 6.2 ml (Std.)
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6
5 x 7
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing (Up to 4×6), Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, Single Sided Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||
Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
|Copy Features||Smartphone Copy using the Canon PRINT app|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)|
|Other Features||Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4GHz)
PIXMA TS305 Wireless Inkjet Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Mobile App (iOs/Android)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.0 (L) x 11.1 (W) x 5.7 (H)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS305 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS305, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 305 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS305 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS305 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS305 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS305. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS305 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS305 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS305 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS305 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS305 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS305 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS305 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS305 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS305) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS305 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS305 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS305 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS305 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS305, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA TS305 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS305 series Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS305 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||40 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS305 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||35 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)||1.1.0||13 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.2 (Mac)||2.8.2||1.9 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)||2.8.5||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)||1.05.2||8 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)||1.05.2||4.8 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||63 KB||Download|
|PIXMA TS305 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS305 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||5.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS305 series Getting Started Guide||V2||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS305 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS305 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.