Canon PIXMA TS201 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS201 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS201 is one of the printers from Canon. This printer can be a good partner for a personal printer. This device can provide good performance and it will not make its users disappointed. Its performance and quality are great for a personal printer, so printing documents will not be a big problem to worry about.
It is true that Canon PIXMA TS201 can provide users with good performance. Although it cannot be said as the best personal printer, its performance is still helpful. Its printing function can deal with both mono and color printing. For mono printing, its printing speed is up to 7.7 images per minute. Then, its color printing speed is up to 4.4 images per minute. Its printing quality is supported by FINE printing technology from Canon. This technology will enhance its printing result so the results will be great and will never make users disappointed. This technology makes the printhead produce the microscopic size of ink droplets, so it can have better coverage to provide better details and clarity.
Then, Canon PIXMA TS201 can also work for the borderless printer. This feature is useful when users want to print documents for themselves without worrying about the margin, so printing can be more economical since it can print more page. This feature is also useful when users want to print photos. Of course, borderless photos can be printed in good quality since this printer is also dedicated to personal photo printing.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS201 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS201 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 70 seconds (Borderless)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||Ink Type
PG-145/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink
CL-146/CL-244 Dye Based InksInk Tank & Fill Volume
PGI-146 Black: 8.9 ml (Std.), 12.0 ml (XL)
CLI-146 Color : 9.0 ml (Std.), 13.0 ml (XL)
PGI-143 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.)
CLI-144 Color 6.2 ml (Std.)
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6
5 x 7
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||Borderless Printing (Up to 4×6), Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper|
|Other Features||Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
PIXMA TS201 Inkjet Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 4.9 (H)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS201 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS201 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS201, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 201 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS201 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS201 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS201 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS201 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS201. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS201 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS201 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS201 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS201 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS201 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS201 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS201 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS201 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS201) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS201 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS201 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS201 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS201 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS201, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA TS201 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS201 series Software Package (Mac)||1.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS201 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||40 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS201 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||31 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)||1.05.2||8 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)||1.05.2||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS201 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||4.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS201 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||4.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS201 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS201 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.