Canon PIXMA MP990 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP990 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP990 is the excellent printer. This device can provide users with several useful functions. Of course, this can print, and its printouts are both mono and color printouts. Then, the device has the built-in scanner, and this enables the printer to work as scanner and copier. With this, users can quickly scan documents and pictures. They can also duplicate documents easily without using additional devices.
Canon PIXMA MP990 also provides easy access for users. When users need to print, they do not need t use PC. This is very possible since this printer has memory card slot. When the files are the memory card, they only need to plug the memory card into its available slot, and direct printing can be done through its monitor. Moreover, this device also has supported wireless printing. With wireless connectivity, users do not need USB cable anymore. As long as devices are connected to the PC wirelessly, they can use the printer easily and quickly.
For its performance, Canon PIXMA MP990 can provide good printing and copy speed. Its speed is up to 11.9 images per minute for mono printing and copying. Then, for its color copying and printing, the speed is up to 9.1 images per minute. In scanning, its resolution can reach up to 4800 x 9600 dpi.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP990 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP990 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 20 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 11.9 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 9.1 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
|Picoliter Size (color)||Picoliter Size:1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
Black:600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||
150 Sheets (Cassette:150 Sheets)
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT: Color: Approx. 21 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25%-400%|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy|
|Scanning Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card, SDHC MultiMedia Card, MultiMediaCard Plus, miniSD Card, miniSDHC, microSD Card, microSDHC, RS-MMC, USB flash drive, Compact Flash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO Memory St|
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.8 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Film Adapter Unit, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g, also compatible with IEEE 802.11n), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional), Card Slots (See Photo Card Media Support), Ethernet, IrDA, PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Software Included||Included in the box: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA Wireless MP990 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), MP Navigator EX, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.5 x 15.2 x 7.9|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP990 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP990, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 990 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP990 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP990 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP990 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP990. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP990 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP990 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP990 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP990 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP990 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP990) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP990 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP990 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP990, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP990 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11a||19 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||22.214.171.124a||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4a||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)||1.05||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)||1.04||26 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.00||35 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX 10.4/10.5/10.6||7.23.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.1b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||15.5.1c||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.30c (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.30c||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||4.0.0a||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Ver. 2.8.2 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.8.2a||8.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X )||1.0.0b||184 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP990 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||39 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP990 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP990 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.