Canon PIXMA MP180 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP180 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MP180 looks the best for your office’s texts and graphics needs. However, the simple and small design is most suitable for personal use. This PIXMA MP180 sells at the cheap price which is under $100 for an all-in-one printer.
Meanwhile, the specification of this printer is great enough. The Canon MP180 printer can do many documents job at the same time. You can also use this printer as a scanner or a copier. This printer is supported by a direct printing using most memory SD cards and your convenient Canon Cameras using a PictBridge software. In fact, this printer uses only a 100-sheet tray which can handle various paper size up to legal size. You can connect your PC to the printer via wired connectivity using a USB port. For a great output quality, the printer uses four ink cartridges including magenta, black, yellow, and cyan.
The Canon PIXMA MP180 seems to have a great text print which delivers a superb output quality, but it still delivers good quality for color print too. The print and copy speed are very good for a home user or small office users. The speed is up to 22 ppm for black and 17 ppm for color print with the maximum resolution is up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP170 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP180 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP180 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds
Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 22cpm (as fast as 2.8 seconds per page)
Color: 17 cpm color (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Auto Magnification, Multiple copies: 1-99, Image Repeat, Fit-to-Page, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Scanning Mode||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7 maximum|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and Users Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Users Guide, e-registration, Arcsoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft, OmniPage SE,8 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.5 W x 15.0 D x 7.2 H|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP180 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP180, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 180 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP180 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP180 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP180 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP180. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP180 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP180 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP180 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP180 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP180 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP180) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP180 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP180 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP180 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP180 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP180, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP180 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP180 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP180 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP180 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP180 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP180 User Manual (Windows)||-||7.5 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP160 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP180 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP180 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.