Canon PIXMA MP970 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP970 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP970 provide several functions to work with documents. This printer can provide mono and color printouts as its printing results. Then, Canon equips this printer with built-in scanner, so this printer can work as the scanner. Even, this printer can also copy documents, so users do not need copy machine anymore. The jobs in handling documents can be solved by the single device.
About its performance, Canon PIXMA MP970 can provide effectiveness and efficiency. This printer can provide printing speed up to 30 pages per minute. In other words, users only need 2 seconds for every mono printout. Then, its color printing speed is up to 22 pages per minute. In printing the 4×6 borderless photo, this printer can provide its result in less than 35 seconds.
Then, as a copier, Canon PIXMA MP970 can provide copying speed as its printing speed, so users do not need to spend time when they need to copy or duplicate files. When they need to resize the documents, this printer can provide the feature for resizing and its scale is from 25% up to 400% of its original size, so users can enlarge the copies up to 4 times of its original size. Then, the printer can provide good scanning results with its 4800×9600 dpi as its maximum printing resolution.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP970 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP970 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 35 seconds
Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
Color: 512 x 1 (BK, C, M, Y, PC, PM)
|Picoliter Size (color)||Picoliter Size: 1 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black:30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
|Scanning Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanning Mode||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Max. Film Size||35mm x 6 frames (negative/positive film), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides)|
|Media Card Support||SD™ Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, miniSD Card, RS-MMC, microSD Card, CompactFlash Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA v1.2, Bluetooth v1.2 (Optional), Card Slots (see Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included)
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.5 (W) x 15.6 (D) x 8.4 (H)|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP970 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP970, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 970 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP970 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP970 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP970 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP970. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP970 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP970 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP970 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP970 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP970 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP970 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP970) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP970 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP970 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP970 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP970 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP970, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP970 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.03||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.03||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0a||12 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0a||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard) for Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||31 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.9.3||6.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||13.9.2b||12 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for Windows 7||2||30 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||13.9.1||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1a||5.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP970 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||51 MB||Download|
|User Guide||1.0||240 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP970 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP970 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.