Canon PIXMA MP800 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP800 Printer Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Have you ever feel like tired of using your old printer that already loses its functions and features? Or have you ever feel complicated because your old printer eats up too much space in your office desk or your working room and also its function is limited? If you ever feel and face those problems then here is a solution for you, Canon PIXMA MP800 printer. This printer is a multifunction or an all in one printer that can do so many things. It has a lot of advantages that support your daily job.
There are a lot of advantages that you can get from this Canon PIXMA MP800 multifunctional or an all in one printer. The first advantage that you can get from this printer is the design. It is compact and it is stylish. You will get a very good design of printer that you are happy to see and use every day. The next advantage that you can get from choosing and buying this multifunction printer is the LCD. It is very clear and easy to use. You can set up easily and manage it easily too.
The third and the last advantage that you can get from Canon PIXMA MP800 multifunction and an all in one printer is the media capacity tray. You can have your own media tray and you can print out a paper in an efficient and effective way. The way is you can print it on both sides of the paper.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP800 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP800 Specifications
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
Ink Droplet Size
- 1 and 5 picoliters
- Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Output Tray Capacity
- Auto Sheet Feeder Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets Cassette: Plain Paper: Approx. 15 Sheets(13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
Copy Speed (up to)
- Black: 30 cpm (approx. 2.0 sec/page)
- Color: 24 cpm (approx. 2.5 sec/page)
Reduction / Enlargement
- 25% – 400%
- Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless
- 4 on 1, Fading Correction, Duplex, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Film Copy
- Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- 48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
- 8.5 x 11.7
- Direct Print Port (cable not included)
Media Card Support
- CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card, and MultiMediaCard.
The following can be used with a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick Duo Pro, miniSD card
- Windows XP/Me/2000/98
- Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included), IrDA 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth v1.2 (Optional)
- CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only)
- 120V AC, 60Hz
Dimension (W x D x H)
- 18.6 x 19.3 x 9.5
- 26.4 lbs
- Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP800 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP800, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 800 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP800 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP800 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP800 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP800. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP800 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP800 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP800 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP800 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP800 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP800 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP800) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP800 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP800 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP800 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP800, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP800 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows 7 (32-bit) - Windows Vista (32-bit)- Windows XP (32-bit)||1.01||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) - Windows Vista (64-bit) - Windows XP (64-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 MP Navigator For (Windows 2000/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/Windows Me)||2.02||9.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 MP Navigator For (Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Me)||2.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Printer Driver for (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||14 MB||Download|
|ScanGear CS for OS X (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||12.13.1||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||7.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||22 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP800 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP800 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.