Canon PIXMA MP220 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP220 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – For every photography may require a printer which has great photo specification in order to produce a true-life photo printing. Th Canon PIXMA MP220 can be the most wanted photo printer for all photography enthusiasts. In fact, this MP220 employs many special photo features for best printing experience.
There is FINE technology found in the Canon MP220. The FINE technology uses two picolitres with at least 1,422 nozzles. This technology reduces graininess in order to produce sharp and great detail for superior output quality. The PIXMA MP220 also uses a ChromaLife100 technology. The ChromaLife100 produces long-lasting amazing photos so you do not worry if the color falls out along the times. In addition, Photo Index Sheet is also used for easy photo printing and selection.
Moreover, you can also directly print from your Canon cameras or phone cameras using a PictBridge. You can connect your computer via a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connectivity. This printer also uses two genuine Canon inks including one black ink and tricolor color inks for delivering a vivid photo quality. Besides, the print performance is great, and the print speed is up to 17 ppm for color and 22 ppm for monochrome print. And, the Canon PIXMA MP220 printer has huge print resolution with 4,800 x 1,200 dpi.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP210 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP220 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP220 Specifications
|Min. Ink Droplet Size||2 picolitre|
|Printing Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black Text: Up to 22ppm, Colour Text & Graphics: Up to 17ppm, 6″x4″ Standard Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 secs|
|Ink Tanks||PG-37, CL-38 (optional PG-40, CL-41)|
|Ink Yield*||Borderless 6×4”|
|PG-37 (approx 1785), CL-38 (approx 85) or PG-40 (approx 2760), CL-41 (approx 126)|
|Plain paper A4||PG-37 (approx 219), CL-38 (approx 207) or PG-40 (approx 329), CL-41 (approx 312)|
|Borderless Printing||6″x 4″, 5″x 7″, 8″x10″, Letter, A4, Credit Card, Wide|
|Plain Paper Capacity||100 sheets|
|Supported Paper Sizes||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 4″x8″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Credit Card (54mm x 86mm)|
|Supported Paper Weights||Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m² (Photo Paper Plus Double-sided)|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper||Plain Paper|
Super White Paper (SW-201)
High-Resolution Paper (HR-101)
|Photo Paper||Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP101)|
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP201)
Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP101D)
Glossy Photo Paper (GP401 & GP501)
Photo Paper Pro (PR101)
Matte Photo Paper (MP101)
Semi-Gloss Photo Paper(SG201)
|Other||T-shirt Transfers (TR301)|
Glossy Photo Stickers (PS101)
Envelopes (DL, Com#10)
|Camera Direct Printing||PictBridge|
|Memory Card Printing||Yes|
|Mobile Phone Printing||PictBridge|
|Speed||Black Text : Up to 22ppm, Colour Text & Graphics : Up to 17ppm|
|Multiple Copy||Up to 99 copies|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25% to 400%|
|Special Copy Functions||Fit-to-page|
|Scanning Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Colour Scanning Depth||48 bit input/24 bit output|
|Special Scanning Functions||Advanced Z-lid, Push Scan|
|PC Interface Type||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Operating System||PC: Windows Vista/XP/2000, Mac: OS.X (10.2.8 or later)|
|Included as Standard||PIXMA M220 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, 2 genuine Canon cartridges, sample photo paper, power cord and 12 month warranty card|
|Software Included||Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, ScanSoft, OmniPage SE|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max: 13W (copying), Standby: 1.9W|
|Min. Dimensions (W x D x H)||451 x 353 x 169 mm|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP220 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP220, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 220 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP220 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP220 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP220 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP220. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP220 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP220 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP220 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP220 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP220 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP220 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP220 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP220 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP220) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP220 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP220 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP220 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP220 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP220, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP220 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP220 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP220 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP220 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP220 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP190 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP220 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP220 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.