Canon PIXMA MP140 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP140 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – When you want to have a multifunction printer which can produce a superb photo print quality, the Canon PIXMA MP140 Photo Multifunction printer is one of the best photo AIO Printer. This PIXMA MP140 will do your print, copy, as well as scan document tasks in only one machine.
A patented print head technology is equipped in order to create true-life and long-lasting photo print, so you will have a truer copy of your documents and photography. Besides, the Canon MP140 printer also employs a special Z-Lid expansion which allows you to have clear and sharp scan result. You can produce 4 x 6 inches borderless photo. Meanwhile, you will get a high definition result up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi for colour and 6,00 x 6,00 for black. The print speed of this printer will impress you. It can print up to 20 pages per minute for monochrome and 15 ppm for colour. So, it makes this printer is best for your home use.
However, the Canon PIXMA MP140 photo all-in-one printer only allows you to have a wired connectivity using a Hi-USB port. Besides, the PIXMA MP140 brings four ink tanks consisting of magenta, yellow, black as well cyan. As the personal printer, this printer has a small design with measuring in at 17.5 x 15.0 x 17.1 inches.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP130 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP140 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||BBlack:20ppm (as fast as 3 seconds per page)
Color:15ppm (as fast as 4 seconds per page)
4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color: 384 x 3 (CMY)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.1 seconds per page)
Color: 15 cpm colour (as fast as 4.0 seconds per page)
Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages
|Scanner Type||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scanning Element||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Color Depth||48-bit internal|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, MP Driver, Easy Layout-Print (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), MP Navigator (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft SE (Windows/Mac)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.5 W x 15.0 D x 7.1 H|
|Warranty||90 – Day Limited Warranty with Instant Exchange Program. 90-day toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP140 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP140, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 140 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP140 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP140 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP140 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP140. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP140 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP140 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP140 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP140 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP140 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP140) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP140 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP140 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP140 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP140, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP140 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.06||23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.06||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-64bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.11||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8/10.9)||3.1.3||14 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.1.2||14 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||2.80||7.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP140 User manual (Mac)||1.00a||27 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP110 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP140 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP140 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.