Canon PIXMA MP210 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP210 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are looking for a Canon’s all-in-one inkjet printer with a low price, the Canon PIXMA MP210 which is at $80 can be the answer. At this price, you may lack office-oriented features, but this printer is great for light and small workloads. In addition, as the multifunction printer, this printer also lacks many exclusive and pricey multifunction features like fax features, no Automatic Documents Feeder (ADF), and other advanced features.
This Canon MP210 printer sits in at 17.7 inches wide, 6,7 inches tall, and 13.9 inches deep with a lightweight only 12.8 pounds. There is also a mounted USB port which is used for a PictBridge devices. The PictBridge allows you to directly print from your convenient Canon cameras and compatible camera phones. The PIXMA MP210 provides a basic LCD with a single-digit LED which is used to show the copies number. The paper handling can handle up to 100 sheets and this paper handling is suitable for most paper size from cards to legal size.
The print performance of the Canon PIXMA MP210 is great at the price. The prince speed is up to 22 pages per minute for mono and 17 ppm for color print. the print resolution is up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. The MP210 uses two sets of genuine Canon ink with a black ink and tricolor ink including cyan, magenta, and yellow for delivering great quality.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP190 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP210 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP210 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds
Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 17 ppm (approximately 3.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y)
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||Side 2 Side – Print, Copy, and Scan with the Automatic Sheet Feeder|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Scanner Type||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanning Mode||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Print: 8.5 x 11.7|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interface||PictBridge (cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7 L x 13.9 W x 6.7 H|
|Warranty||90-day limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 90-day toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP210 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP210, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 210 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP210 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP210 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP210 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP210. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP210 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP210 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP210 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP210 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP210 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP210 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP210) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP210 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP210 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP210 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP210 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP210, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP210 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||2.80||2.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (DEB)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP210 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP180 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP210 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP210 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.