Canon PIXMA MP480 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP480 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – It doesn’t always need to be a heavy-duty printer to support your business. Often, the printer like Canon PIXMA MP480 is just the right printer is necessary to help your business. The reason is that some small or home offices will also need the right printer to support the proper function. This kind of small office will need only a light-duty service to handle the task in this kind of office. The following details below will tell more about this light-duty printer and how it will provide the best performance.
One thing that makes Canon PIXMA MP480 quite appealing is the ability to print a low number of pages per minute. It will correctly print up to 20 ppm mono printing and 16 ppm color printing. However, the small speed of printing is completed with the quality of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi of resolution to bring only the best quality of printing for a color document. Moreover, it will produce up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution for the monochrome document.
Since the Canon MP480 printer is considered as a light-duty printer, it is supported with low capacity of 100-sheet input tray. While it seems to be low capacity on the input tray, it is the right capacity that will help this light-duty printer to print only at the speed of 20 ppm at the fastest.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP470 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP480 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP480 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 45 seconds
Black: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Pages|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: Up to 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)
|Copy Features||AE Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages)|
|Scanner Type||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
|Max. Document Size||Print: 8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card, SDHC MultiMedia Card, miniSD Card, RS-MMC microSD Compact Flash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card Type H, xD-Picture Card Type M|
|Other Features||1.8 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, PictBridge, Quick Start, Self Opening Tray|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5x|
|Standard Interface||Bluetooth v2.04 (Optional), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Software Included||Included in box: CD-ROM including MP480 Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.5 x 13.1 x 6.1|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP480 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP480, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 480 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP480 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP480 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP480 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP480. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP480 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP480 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP480 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP480 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP480 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP480) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP480 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP480 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP480 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP480, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.02||13 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP480 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||45 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP460 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP480 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP480 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.