Canon PIXMA MP470 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP470 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Although Canon PIXMA MP470 is not the option of a laser printer, it has the capability to produce the best printing output for both color and monochrome document. The technology of Canon FINE is the key to make it possible. Since this laser printer is designed to print the best quality of document it will make the printing process slower at 22 ppm for monochrome document and 17 for a color document. However, this printer will still provide the best performance needed by every business to provide a professional quality of printing.
The Canon MP470 printer is categorized as an all-in-one printer. It makes this printer are able to print, copy and even scan. It has complete features that will let this printer work find to support your business. Although it will only produce low page number per minute, it will provide the best quality of its printing result. It is possible to get the quality of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution with this printer. This is the feature that cannot be found in the other printer.
More than just a simple printing feature above, this printer will also have more features such as supported flash memory that will allow us to use a different type of memory on this printer. Canon PIXMA MP470 will also provide a simple configuration using the USB 2.0 connection to PC.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP460 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP470 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.2.8 to 10.5x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP470 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds
Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 17 ppm (approximately 3.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y)
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: Up to 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% to 400%|
|Scanner Type||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scanning Element||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
48-bit internal / 24-bit external
|Max. Document Size||Print: 8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||CompactFlash, MicroSD Card, miniSD Card SD Card, SDHC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, MultiMediaCard, Microdrive, RS-MMC, xD-Picture Card|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v. 10.2.8 to 10.5x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
PictBridge (cable not included)
Bluetooth Ver 1.2 (Optional)
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
MP470 Printer Driver
Easy Photo Print EX
ScanSoft OmniPage SE MP Navigator EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7 x 13.9 x 6.7|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP470 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP470, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 470 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP470 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP470 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP470 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP470. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP470 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP470 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP470 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP470 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP470 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP470 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP470) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP470 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP470 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP470 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP470, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP470 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||44 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP450 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP470 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP470 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.