Canon PIXMA MP450 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP450 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Choosing and buying a printer is an important thing to be carefully considered. In this modern era, so many types of printer are manufactured and produced by lots of technology brand. Some offer a very low price but the quality is questioned and some offer a high price but the quality is good. The better way to choose is by learning first the specification of the printer and knowing the benefits that we can get from the product. Therefore, we will get a right printer even if the price is high but there will be no regret because we get what we want. One of the best printers is Canon PIXMA MP450. It is not just because of the technology brand that is trusted but also the specifications and the benefits of the product.
The first benefit that you can get from Canon MP450 is the ink compatibility. You can insert PG-50 black fine cartridge high capacity and CL-51 color fine cartridge high capacity. The second benefit is the variety of paper sizes that you can add to this printer. They are letter, legal, credit card, and envelope.
The third and also the last benefit that you can get from Canon PIXMA MP450 is the output tray capacity that is big so that you do not have to reload your paper again and again.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP282 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP450 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP450 Specifications
|Width||17.4 inch (443 mm)|
|Height||7.3 inch (185 mm)|
|Depth||16.4 inch (417 mm)|
|Weight||13.2 lbs (6.2 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standard)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||150 pages (standard)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper,
Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||4|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||55 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||300 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||275 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standards||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||22 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|Interfaces||IRDA, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||13 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro,
Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, Smart Media, xD-Picture
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP450without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP450, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 450 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP450 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP450 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP450 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP450 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP450. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP450 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP450 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP450 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP450 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP450 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP450) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP450 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP450 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP450 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP450 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP450, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP450 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP450 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||6.7 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP280 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP450 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP450 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.