Canon PIXMA MP110 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP110 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – As one of the biggest printer makers, Canon has PIXMA series which is one of the significant innovations in the printer. Like, the Canon PIXMA MP110 is one of the fantastic printers which has superior quality to your both document and photo printings.
In addition, the Canon MP110 printer employs many features in order to give you’re the best experience in printing tasks. Canon uses 2 picolitre FINE print-head features, this feature helps to reduce grannies in the photos, so you can have a superb photo quality. This printer also invites you to have clear, sharp, and high-definition photos and prints with the print resolution up to 4,800x 1,200 dpi. You are also allowed to have true borderless 6 x 4 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and A4 photo size.
As the multifunction printer, the Canon PIXMA MP110 can be used as scanner and copier in one machine. The MP110 printer has the print speed up to 18 pages per minute for black and 13 pages per minute for colour print, so it is best for home use. Meanwhile, the paper handling of this printer is limited to only 100 sheets capacity. And, this PIXMA MP110 only uses a wired connectivity using a USB port.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX925 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP110 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP110 Specifications
- Device: printer/scanner/copier;
- Placement: desktop;
- Sphere of application: personal;
- Type of printing: color;
- At work printing: Thermal Inkjet;
- The maximum size: A4;
- Printing photos: Yes;
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- Print speed: 18 pages/minute (b/w A4);
- The minimum volume of the drop: 2 pl;
- Borderless printing: Yes;
- Scanner Type: Tablet;
- Color Depth: 48-bit;
- Shades of gray: 256;
- Type of sensor: pin (CIS);
- Maximum Original Size: A4;
- Maximum scan size: 216×297 mm;
- Scanner resolution: 1200×2400 dpi;
- Scanner Resolution (Enhanced): 9600×9600 dpi;
- Standards Support: TWAIN, WIA;
- Paper output: 50 sheet. (Standard);
- Paper Feed: 100-sheet. (Standard);
- OS Support: Windows;
- Information Display: LCD Panel;
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 434x183x362 mm;
- Weight: 5.5 kg;
- Features: Print borderless photos. Built-in Optical Character Recognition software. USB-port. LCD;
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP110 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP110, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 110 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP110 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP110 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP110 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP110. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP110 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP110 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP110 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP110 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP110 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP110 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP110) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP110 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP110 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP110 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP110 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP110, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP110 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||7.10||17 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP110 / PIXMA MP130 - User Guide||CA.1.00||4.7 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX895 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP110 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP110 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.