Canon PIXMA MP230 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP230 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – This Canon PIXMA MP230 all-in-one printer are classified as Canon’s entry-level printer which is not geared up with exclusive and top multifunction features. The MP230 sells under $100. At that price, you do not enjoy top features like you do not have a network connectivity, this printer does not have a fax capability, and many more. However, the PIXMA MP230 still has great features at that price.
The Canon MP230 uses four color ink tanks including black, cyan, yellow, and magenta for giving great detail in your photo print. In addition, the PIXMA MP230 has competitive print speed on a low budget printer. The print speed can print up to 7 inches per minute for black-white and 4,8 ipm for color print with maximum print resolution up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi.
The Canon PIXMA MP230 comes in small and light design which is the best for home use and fits on your desktop. The PIXMA MP230 only uses a wired connectivity using a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed to connect to your computer. There is a ChromeLife100 technology, and this technology delivers long-lasting photo print quality which is one of the best things about this printer. Besides, the FINE technology helps you to eliminate graininess in your photo in order to produce clear and sharp photo quality.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP220 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP230 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP230 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 40 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 7.0 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1,472|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Other Features||FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 7 SP, Windows Vista SP, Vista SP, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor and Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MP230 Printer Driver Easy-WebPrint EX My Image Garden Quick Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.5W x 13.0D x 6.0H|
|Warranty||90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 90-Day toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP230 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP230, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 230 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP230 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP230 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP230 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP230. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP230 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP230 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP230 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP230 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP230 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP230 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP230) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP230 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP230 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP230 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP230 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP230, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series Scanner Driver (10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series User Manual (Mac)||1.11||57 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP230 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||57 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP210 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP230 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP230 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.