Canon PIXMA MP610 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP610 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP610 work best with flash memories such as SmartMedia, SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick, IBM Microdrive, and CompactFlash. Its copier works at the speed of 31 pages per minute for black and white and 24 pages per minute for color. The printer works at the same speed as the copier, for both black and white and color, on a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for black and white and 9600 x 2400 dpi for color. The unit is compatible with MS Windows Vista, Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8-10.4.x, MS Windows 2000, and MS Windows XP.
Canon MP610 printer comes with a scanner that has a maximum optical resolution of 9600 x 4800 dpi, which can be interpolated into 19200 x 19200 dpi. The scanner also features 24-bit color depth and 48-bit internal color depth. The scanner comes with a CIS element.
Canon PIXMA MP610 is of 17.7-inch width, 15.3-inch depth, 7.4-inch height, and 26.23 lbs weight. It comes with only the basic drivers and utilities for its included software. It connects to a computer through a USB 2.0 and IrDA interfaces. Support and service for this unit include phone consulting.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP600R Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP610 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP610 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 21 seconds
Black: 31 ppm (as fast as 1.9 seconds per page)
Color: 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
Color: 512 x 3 (C/M), 512 (Y/BK)
|Picoliter Size (color)||Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 31 cpm (as fast as 1.9 seconds per page)
Color: 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanning Mode||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, miniSD Card, RS-MMC, microSD Card, CompactFlash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA v1.2, Bluetooth v1.2 (Optional), Card Slots (see Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7 (W) x 15.3 (D) x 7.4 (H)|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP610 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP610, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 610 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP610 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP610 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP610 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP610. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP610 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP610 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP610 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP610 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP610 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP610 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP610) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP610 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP610 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP610 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP610 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP610, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP610 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP610 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Drivers (/7 x32/Vista32/XP32/Windows 2000 32-bit)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|User Guide For PIXMA MP610||1.0||157 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP600 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP610 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP610 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.