Canon PIXMA MP600R Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP600R Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP600R support the use of the following flash memories: CompactFlash, SmartMedia, IBM Microdrive, SD Memory Card, Memory Stick, MultiMediaCard, and Memory Stick PRO. The unit uses Canon FINE inkjet technology, which is short for Full-lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering. Direct printing is supported for PictBridge and Canon Direct Print. The unit consumes 0.8 watts during sleep mode, 4 watt during standby mode, and 17 watts during operation. Its copier works at the speed of 30 pages per minute for black and white and 24 pages per minute for color.
Canon PIXMA MP600R comes with a 2.5-inch display. The printer works are the same speed as the copier for each black and white and color. Its maximum printing resolution is 600 x 600 dpi for black and white and 9600 x 2400 dpi for color. The unit emits 35 dBA of noise during operation. It operates at a minimum temperature of 41 degrees F and maximum 95 degrees F. It operates within a humidity range between 10 – 90%.
Canon PIXMA MP600R uses WPA-PSK and WEP for its security protocols. It is compatible with Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8, MS Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 2000, and MS Windows XP.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP600 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP600R Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP600R Specifications
|Printing Method||Color Bubble Jet|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)
4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 28 secs.
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
Color: 512 x 2 (Y, BK), 1,024 x 2 (C, M)
|Picoliter Size (color)||1 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600R x 600R dpi
Color:9600R x 2400 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Copy Resolution (up to)||25% – 400%|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)
|Copy Features||Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200
|Scanning Mode||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Direct Connect||Direct Print Port (cable not included)|
|Media Card Support||CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card and MultiMediaCard v.3.31. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, and miniSD Card.|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included), IrDA 3 v.1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth v.1.2 (optional)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE,9 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP600R Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP600R without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP600R, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 600R printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP600R printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP600R and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP600R is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP600R Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP600R. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP600R printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP600R printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP600R that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP600R printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP600R is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP600R Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP600R) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP600R on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP600R Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP600R if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP600R printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP600R, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP600R MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64//8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.12||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.12||37 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|IJ Network Driver / Network Tool (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000)||2.5.7||1.9 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard) Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||30 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP600R User Manual (Windows)||-||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP560 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP600R Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP600R printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.