Canon PIXMA MP510 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP510 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – A high-quality printing output at 4,800 x 1,200 dpi is not possible to be achieved from one of the best Canon printers, Canon PIXMA MP510. This is the option of canon printer that will feature a high quality of printing output at a faster printing speed. This printer will produce up to 17 ppm for color printing and 25 ppm for monochrome printing. Those features will be just enough to support this printer for you a personal use.
The same with the other printer in the same series of Canon, Canon MP510 printer will also provide an average speed below 20 ppm. This speed of printing is a quite common performance that can be found in this series of Canon printer. We will also find that there is a multifunction feature that will help every user to complete different function. There will be printing, copying and scanning function that we can find in this printer.
With the best inkjet technology of Canon FINE, Canon PIXMA MP510 will only produce the best quality of printing output. This is the secret of how this canon printer will provide the best result of printing. There are still more features offered by this Canon printer to provide only the best performance to support your business.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP500 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP510 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP510 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approx, 47 seconds|
Black: Up to 25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320|
Color: 512 x 2 (C, M)
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi|
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Compatibility||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 25 cpm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)|
Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
48-bit internal / 24-bit external
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Direct Connect||Direct Print Port (cable not included)|
|Media Card Support||CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card and MultiMediaCard v.3.31. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, RS-MMC v3.31, and miniSD Card.|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included), IrDA 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth2 v1.2 (optional)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.6(W_ x 14.5 (D) x 6.8 (H)|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP510 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP510, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 510 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP510 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP510 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP510 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP510. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP510 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP510 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP510 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP510 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP510 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP510 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP510 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP510 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP510) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP510 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP510 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP510 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP510 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP510, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP510 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0a||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP510 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP510 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX||5.83||5.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP510 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3b||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator Ver. 3.0.5 (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5a||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)||4.7.1a||102 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP510 User Manual (Windows)||-||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP510 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||27 MB||Download|
|User Guide||1.0||137 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP499 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP510 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP510 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.