Canon PIXMA MP499 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP499 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon is the manufacturers of a printing machine that has been known for the quality. Canon PIXMA MP499 is one of those options of Canon printer that features the best quality of printing. This printer will have the best resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi for color printing and 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome printing. Unfortunately, this printer will not feature fast printing as it focuses only on the quality of the printing output.
Using Canon MP499 printer, we will have the average of 8.8 ipm for monochrome printing and 5.0 ipm for color printing. It has a slightly slower performance in printing speed to support only the best quality of the document. This is why this printer is intended for the personal or home office use that looks for quality on every printing output.
This laser printer comes with multifunction features that will provide a different function of printing, copying, and scanning. Each of them is supported by a different feature that will enhance the benefit that you can get from this printer. For instance, you will find the auto scan mode and push scan for the scan function. It will also provide you with the feature of reduction and enlargement from 25% to 400% for the copy function in Canon PIXMA MP499.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP495 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP499 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP499 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1,472|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope|
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Smartphone Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||
Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT Color: Approx. 26 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MP499 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.8 W x 13.2D x 6.0 H|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP499 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP499, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 499 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP499 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP499 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP499 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP499. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP499 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP499 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP499 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP499 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP499 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP499 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP499 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP499 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP499) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP499 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP499 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP499 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP499 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP499, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP499 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124a||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||188.8.131.52a||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4a||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows XP x64)||1.03||17 MB||Download|
|Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)||7.281||6.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)||17.7.1b||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.60||2.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||6.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)||17.7.1c||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)||4.0.0a||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP499 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP492 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP499 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP499 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.