Canon PIXMA MP500 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP500 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MP500 is the best option for Canon printer that you can find today. It has all those features that you can find only in this printer. For instance, it will provide the best quality of printing output at a significantly faster printing speed. This is why this option Canon printer comes as featured printer among those options of Canon printer in the same series.
This printer comes with those amazing features that you might not find in this series. The previous printer might need more time to print the document with high quality. On the contrary, this printer will print a high-quality of the document at a faster printing speed of 19 ppm for color printing and 29 ppm for monochrome printing using Canon MP500 printer.
While some Canon printers in the same series will not able to print at that speed to provide a high-quality output, Canon PIXMA MP500 will provide a 9,600 x 2,400 dpi resolution of the document at the speed of 19 ppm. This is the key feature that will make it a potential option for the best printer available today. You can also find it with a multifunction feature to complete all those best features in this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP499 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP500 Specifications
|Width||17.4 inch (444 mm)|
|Height||6.7 inch (171 mm)|
|Depth||14.3 inch (365 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||25 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standard)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||250 pages (standard)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||47 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copier Resolution (Black)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copier Resolution (Color)||1200×1200 dpi|
|Copying Speed||25 ppm (Black A4), 17 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Interfaces||IRDA, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||25 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||38.5 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, Smart Media, xD-Picture|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP500 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP500, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 500 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP500 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP500 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP500 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP500. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP500 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP500 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP500 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP500 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP500 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP500 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP500) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP500 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP500 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP500 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP500 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP500, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows 7 (64-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows 7 (32-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.03||9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 MP Drivers (Windows 2000 (32-bit)-(Windows XP (32-bit)||1.02||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||13 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||7.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP500 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||19 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP495 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP500 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP500 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.