Canon PIXMA MP460 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP460 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If the quality of every printing output is the objective you look for in a printer, Canon PIXMA MP460 is the right option for the printer to pick. This is a color printer by Canon is known for its quality in printing color document. Although it has only wired connection, it doesn’t really matter since it has a simple set up to connect the computer to this printer. It has also more features that will provide only the best performance with this color printer.
The technology of inkjet which with Canon FINE will guarantee the best quality of every printing task with Canon MP460 printer. This is the key that makes this color printer perform with amazing performance to support your business. With the quality of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution for its printing function, this printer will be able to print up to 17 ppm. It will give you another benefit that you can only find in this printer.
On the other hand, this laser printer will be capable to print up to 22 ppm for the monochrome document. This is the speed that will be fine to support your small office. Moreover, it has a sufficient input paper tray of 100 sheets capacity that will support the productivity of your business with the right performance performed by Canon PIXMA MP460.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP450 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP460 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP460 Specifications
|Printing Method||Color Bubble Jet|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:22ppm (approx. 2.8 seconds per page)
Color:17ppm (approx. 3.6 seconds per page)
4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color 384 x 3 (CMY)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 22 cpm
Color: 17 cpm color
Color Document: approx. 53 secs.
4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 57 secs.
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, Multiple Copy: 1-99, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat|
|Scanning Element||1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Interface||IrDA 1.2 (JPEG Only)|
|Direct Connect||Direct Print Port|
|Media Card Support||Compatible Direct Print Photo Cards:
CompactFlash, SmartMedia, SD Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MultiMediaCard (V3.31), Microdrive, xD-Picture Card and miniSD card
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Software Included||Setup CD For Windows
MP Driver, MP Navigator, Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint (Windows requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version. 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanSoft OmniPage SE
Setup CD For Macintosh OS X
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.5 W x 16.5 D x 10.4 H|
|Warranty||Toll-free telephone support. 1-Year Limited Warranty. Subject to certain terms and conditions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP460 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP460, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 460 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP460 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP460 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP460 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP460. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP460 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP460 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP460 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP460 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP460 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP460) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP460 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP460 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP460 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP460, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP460 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 User Manual (Windows)||-||8.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP460 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||26 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP282 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP460 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP460 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.