Canon PIXMA MP280 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP280 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The digital era we are living now has made us become more updates and getting lots of information about new inventions, ideas, and innovations of technology. We can see that technology has become the important part of human life. One of the brilliant inventions of technology is a photo printer. A famous technology brand, Canon, has manufactured a product called Canon PIXMA MP282. This is a printer that is very useful for the photographer and those who their job related to photography. This device can print, copy, and scan files in form of photos. Therefore, we do not need to use an old way to print out photos.
There are some interesting facts about this Canon MP282. The first interesting fact is that this product it the more modern printer the latest series, MP280. This printer has more amazing features and of course more effective functions. The second interesting fact is that this product has a cooler design than the latest. Usually the most famous is the black color. It shows an elegance and luxurious touch.
The other interesting fact is that this Canon PIXMA MP282 printer has a bigger output tray capacity. Therefore, you can save your time in reloading the paper for printing, copying, and scanning photos.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP272 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP280 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v 10.4.11 to 10.6.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP280 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 43 seconds
Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm
Color: Approx. 4.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1.472|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope|
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages|
|Max. Resolutions||1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanning Mode||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan|
48-bit internal/24-bit external
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Other Features||7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quick Start, Self-Operating Output Tray|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v 10.4.11 to 10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM MP280 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy Web-Print EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.8 (W) x 13.2 (D) x 6.0 (H)|
|Warranty||90-day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90-day toll-free technical phone support.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP280 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP280, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 280 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP280 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP280 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP280 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP280. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP280 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP280 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP280 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP280 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP280 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP280 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP280 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP280 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP280) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP280 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP280 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP280 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP280 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP280, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.03||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.7.1a||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.60||2.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||6.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series User Manual (Mac)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP280 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.00||26 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP270 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP280 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP280 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.