Canon PIXMA MP260 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP260 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Every printer should have a driver to connect the device to the computer or laptop. It is an important thing to find the right driver in order for the printer to work well and ready to use. The problem is, not everyone understands the right driver that capable and able to connect the device to the computer or laptop. Therefore, we have to know and learn it well about this thing so that we can use our printer maximally and maintain it for a long-term use. Canon PIXMA MP260 printer also has its own driver that compatible with the device. If you have one, you should continue to read this to be able to maintain your printer in a good way.
There are some drivers that are the best work to connect Canon MP260 printer to your computer or laptop. The first one is MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver version 10.84.2.0. The second one is ICA Driver version 3.1.0. The third one is MP Drivers for Windows XP 64 bit.
There are also some other driver options for Canon PIXMA MP260 printer. They are printer driver for Mac OSX version 7.6.0, mp260 series scanner driver version 14.11.4a, and canon inkjet printer driver adds on the module.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP252 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP260 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP260 Specifications
|Width||17.4 inch (444 mm)|
|Height||6.1 inch (155 mm)|
|Depth||13 inch (331 mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.6 kg)|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||19 ppm (black A4), 15 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||600×600 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart), 100 pages (maximum)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper,
Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||45 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||220 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||244 pages|
|Scanner Size||216×297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||24 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||1200×2400 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copying Speed||19 ppm (Black A4), 15 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||9|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||12 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2 W|
|Noise Level||42 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro,
Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP260 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP260, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 260 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP260 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP260 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP260 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP260. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP260 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP260 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP260 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP260 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP260 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP260) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP260 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP260 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP260, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.02||24 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.02||13 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP260 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||44 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP250 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP260 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP260 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.