Canon PIXMA MP620B Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP620B Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP620B support flash memories such as SDHC Memory Card, SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, IBM Microdrive and CompactFlash. It comes with a copier that works at the speed of 24 pages per minute for black and white and 16 pages per minute for color. The copier features functions such as fit to page, BorderFree, 4 on 1, and 2 on 1. It can enlarge a document up to 400% the original and reduce its size down to 25% of the original.
Canon MP620B prints documents at the speed of 26 pages per minute for black and white and 17 pages per minute for color. Its maximum printing resolution is 600 x 600 dpi for black and white and 9600 x 2400 dpi for color. The printer uses 5 individual ink tanks for its cartridge configuration.
Canon PIXMA MP620B comes with a collection of software including Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, and Canon Easy CD LabelPrint. It works best with operating systems such as Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.5.x, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 2000, and MS Windows XP. The unit is 17.7 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, 6.9 inches tall, and weighs 18.96 lbs.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP620B Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP620B Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 41 seconds
Black: Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.6 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Picoliter Size (color)||1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||Cassette: 150 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: Up to 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy), Borderless, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card, SDHC MultiMedia Card, (v4.1), MultiMediaCard Plus (v.4.1),miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, RS-MMC microSD microSDHC Card, Compact Flash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), xD-Picture Card (Type H)|
|Other Features||Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Template Print|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN interface (IEEE 802.11b/g), (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional), Card Slots, Ethernet, PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Software Included||Included in the box: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7 x 14.5 x 6.9|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP620B without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP620B, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 620B printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP620B printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP620B and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP620B is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP620B. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP620B printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP620B printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP620B printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP620B that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP620B printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP620B to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP620B is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP620B Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP620B) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP620B on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP620B Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP620B if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP620B printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP620B, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP620B series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)||1.04||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.05||40 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.05||40 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (Windows XP 64bit)||1.04||20 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.04||14 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1a||5.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0a||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0a||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0a||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4b||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||48 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP620B series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP620B Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP620B printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.