Canon PIXMA MP800R Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP800R Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Living in the world full of technology enable human to do so many things in a more effective and efficient way. Technology has become one of the most important things in human life. It helps a lot when it comes to a business. For example is if you are a businessman or staff in a company. Usually, you will deal a lot with documents, papers, and many more. And those things related to printing, copying, and scanning. Since everything now is based on technology, those activities also based on technology. Therefore, with the help of Canon PIXMA MP800R, you can easily do and get done your job in a faster way.
This machine or product is a multifunction printer that has a lot of benefits for its user. The first benefit that you can get from Canon PIXMA MP800R is the simplicity of size and design. It is very stylish and minimalist. You can carry this multifunction printer everywhere you go on a business trip or something else. It does not need a lot of cables for the connection so it makes you become easier to pack your printer to go.
The next benefit that you can get from this Canon PIXMA MP800R is the price. The price of this printer is reasonable and acceptable. It also compatible with the quality of this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP800 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MP800R Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP800R Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 36 seconds
Black:Black: Up to 30 ppm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)
Color:Color: Up to 24 ppm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
Color: 512 x 2 (Y, Bk)
1,024 x 2 (C,M)
|Picoliter Size (color)||1 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 30 cpm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 24 cpm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page)
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat|
|Scanning Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2,400 x 4,800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanning Mode||Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Color Depth||Maximum: 48-bit internal|
|Max. Document Size||Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum|
|Direct Connect||Direct Print Port (cable not included)|
|Media Card Support||CompactFlash, Microdrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card and MultiMediaCard. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Duo Pro, and miniSD Card.|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X version 10.2.4 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included), IrDA 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth v1.2 (Optional)
Wireless LAN interface (IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b)
Wired LAN Interface (RJ-45)
|Software Included||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer|
|Power Source||AC 120 – 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.6 W x 19.3 D x 9.5 H|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP800R without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP800R, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 800R printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP800R printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP800R and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP800R is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP800R. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP800R printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP800R printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP800R that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP800R printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP800R is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP800R Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP800R) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP800R on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP800R Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP800R if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP800R, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for (Windows 7 (32-bit) - (Windows Vista (32-bit)- (Windows XP (32-bit)||1.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Network (Windows 7 (64-bit) - (Windows Vista (64-bit)||1.11||29 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows 7 (32-bit) - Windows Vista (32-bit)- Windows XP (32-bit)||1.01||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Drivers for Network (Windows 2000 (32-bit) - (Windows 7 (32-bit) - (Windows Vista (32-bit)- (Windows XP (32-bit)||1.11||28 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Navigator For (Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Me)||2.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard) Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||28 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.1.3||12 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MP800R On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||31 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP800R Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP800R printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.