Canon PIXMA MP750 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP750 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The aspect of technology nowadays has improved each year. So many inventions were born day today. The purpose of those things is for helping the life of human become easier and faster with the help of technology. Technology makes human life become more effective and efficient. It helps us to do things that related to work such as printing, scanning, and copying. This amazing Canon PIXMA MP750 printer is a multifunction printer that can do more than just printing.
This printer has so many benefits and advantages. The technology brand and company that manufactured this multifunction printer is Canon. It is well known for the professional work of them in making technology products. Just like this Canon PIXMA MP750 multifunction printer. This all in one printer is not just amazing because of its multifunctional functions and features but also the quality of the product. The first thing is the resolution of printing, scanning, and copying result. The resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 color bpi. It is very clear and high quality.
Canon PIXMA MP750 is also helped us to save cost for the ink because you can replace the ink that the color is already low. You do not need to replace all the color of the inks, but only the color of the ink that runs out. That way you can save your time, energy, and money. The other amazing thing about this product is that you can carry this all in one printer anywhere you go.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP640R Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP750 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.4 to 10.3.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP750 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)|
Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)
4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320|
Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi|
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank|
|Ink Droplet Size||2 and 5 picoliters|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)|
|Copy Resolution (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Copy Speed (up to)||Up to 25 cpm black (approx. 2.4 sec/page); Up to 17 cpm color (approx. 3.5 sec/page)|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Borderless, 2 on 1, Fit to Page, Image Repeat|
|Scanning Element||Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi|
Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
|Color Depth||48-bit internal|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Direct Connect||Direct Print Port (cable not included)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 98/Me/2000/XP; Mac OS X v10.2.4 to 10.3.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft OmniPage SE8, Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0, and Easy-WebPrint|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.5 x 19.1 x 12.0|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP750 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP750, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 750 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP750 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP750 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP750 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP750. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP750 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP750 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP750 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP750 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP750 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP750 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP750) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP750 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP750 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP750 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP750, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit)||6.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows Vista (64-bit)||6.20||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows XP (64-bit)||6.00b||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 MP Drivers for Windows 2000 (32-bit) - Windows XP (32-bit)||V6.0a||21 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP750 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP750/MP780 User Manual & Software Guides||3.0||38 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP750 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP750 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.