Canon PIXMA MP640 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP640 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – In this digital era, so many new inventions, ideas, and innovations in technology improve day to day. Those new technologies really help us a lot to finish our daily work in a faster way and also effectively and efficiently. It is incredible how technology nowadays has become one of the most important things in human life. It supports everything that we do, just like this Canon PIXMA MP640. This technology is an all in one printer. Canon, a compelling and fantastic technology brand and company in the world, has manufactured this printer. It is a brilliant printer because it can do more than just printing.
Canon MP640 is a multifunctional printer. It can be used for printing, scanning, and copying files both in the form of text and in the form of the photo. That way, you do not need to buy a lot of machines to help you to do your job that related to printing, scanning, and copying files. You can choose to buy this an all in one printer, and you will have it all.
The other thing that you can know more about this Canon PIXMA MP640 is the fantastic design of this printer. This printer has a compact and stylish design. It also enables you to carry this all in one printer anywhere you go.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP640 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP640 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 20 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 9.2 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.1 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 832
|Picoliter Size (color)||Picoliter Size:1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||150 Sheets (Cassette:150 Sheets)|
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT: Color: Approx. 22 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25%-400%|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card, SDHC MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, miniSD Card, miniSDHC, RS-MMC, microSD Card, microSDHC, USB Flash Memory, Compact Flash Card, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), xD-Picture Card (Type H)|
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g, also compatible with IEEE 802.11n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Photo Card Support Media), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional), IrDA|
|Software Included||Included in the box: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MP640 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-Web Print EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.8 x 14.5 x 6.9|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP640 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP640, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 640 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP640 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP640 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP640 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP640. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP640 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP640 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP640 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP640 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP640 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP640 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP640 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP640 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP640) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP640 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP640 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP640 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP640 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP640, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP640 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP640 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP640 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||26 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP640 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP640 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP640 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear||1.4||2.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear for Linux||1.4||2.1 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Print Drivers||3.2||2.4 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers||3.2||2.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP640 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||34 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP640 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP640 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP640 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.