Canon PIXMA TS3151 Driver Setup and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS3151 Driver Setup and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon is one of the leading printer manufacturers in the world. With the increasing needs of the multipurpose printer, they released Canon PIXMA TS3151 to accommodate the needs. This machine provides the functions of the printer, copier, and scanner in just one device. It can handle several media types, including glossy photo paper, plain paper, and envelopes. The printing speeds of this printer are quite good for a printer in its class, with 4 inches per minute for color printing, and 7.7 inches per minute for mono printing.
Canon PIXMA TS3151 also provides borderless printing feature for 13 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, and 13 x 18 cm paper size. it takes approximately 65 seconds to print a borderless 10 x 15 cm photo. It has no auto duplex feature, so you have to manually flip your paper. This printer is compatible with several operating systems, such as Windows (7 or up) and Mac OS X (version 10.1.5 or up).
Several software provided by Canon PIXMA TS3151 to enhance the user experience is My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX, and Quick Menu. The design of this printer is very lightweight, with only 3.9 kg. You can move it around without too much effort.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS3151 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS3151 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-545/PG-545XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-546/CL-546XL: Dye-Based Color Ink
FINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, Square (5” x 5”)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″x7” & 5″x5” photo paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning
Line Scanning Speed
|Color Depth||16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)|
|Other Features||1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA TS3151 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS3151 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS3151 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS3151, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 3151 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS3151 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS3151 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS3151 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS3151 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS3151. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS3151 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS3151 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS3151 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS3151 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS3151 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS3151 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS3151 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS3151 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS3151) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS3151 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS3151 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS3151 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS3151 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS3151, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA TS3151 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3151 series Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3151 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||39 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3151 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||89 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)||3.0.2||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)||1.1.0||13 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)||2.8.5||9.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||78 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||1.0||63 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.8||672 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.8||636 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3151 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||6.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS3151 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||7.7 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver
Canon PIXMA TS3151 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS3151 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.