Canon PIXMA TS6140 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA TS6140 can be a good choice of printer. This is printer from Canon that can provide its users with several useful functions. Printing is not its only function, but this can also work as scanner and copier. This printer can print both mono and color printing, including printing photos and pictures. Then, for copying and scanning, this device can also copy and scan mono and color pages. With these functions, users do not need to have other devices for doing those functions.
Then, Canon PIXMA TS6140 is able to work wirelessly. This device is equipped with wireless printing feature. This feature is useful for fast and easy printing without using the USB cable. Users can have easier access since they can print remotely as long as the printer and PC connected wirelessly. Saving the scanning results can also be done wirelessly. When the files are still in tablet or smartphone, this printer can also do direct and wireless printing from that mobile device.
Then, Canon PIXMA TS6140 has quite good printing speed. This printer can provide printing speed up to 15 images per minute for mono printing. Then, for color printing, this device is able to print up to 10 images per minute with resolution up to 4800 dpi. Moreover, this printer has featured for auto duplex printing, so users will be able to print on both sides easily.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TS6040 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE
PGI-480 Pigment Black Ink
CLI-481 Dye Based InksINK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PGI-480 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
CLI-481 BK, C, M, Y : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
|Paper Sizes||4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)|
|Other Features||3.0 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Color Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)
PIXMA TS6140 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Quick MenuMOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
Canon PRINT app
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS6140 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS6140, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 6140 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS6140 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS6140 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS6140 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS6140. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS6140 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS6140 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS6140 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS6140 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS6140 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS6140 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS6140 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS6140 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS6140) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS6140 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6140 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS6140 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS6140 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS6140, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA TS6140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6140 series Software Package (Mac)||1.2||9.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)||6.10a||40 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||91 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)||3.0.2||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)||1.1.0||13 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)||1.6.0||31 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6140 series Getting Started Guide||V1||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA TS6140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS5140 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon TS6140 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.