Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Manual and Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you walking in and out of stores looking for the right printer and nothing comes across your mind yet? Well, maybe it is because you have not met Canon MAXIFY iB4020 yet. This impressive printer is the one released by Canon which perfect fit for your printing tasks. Embedded with Canon FINE technology, this printer is ready for all of your printing jobs.
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is armed with 4 individual ink tanks which are cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. With nozzle configuration that can go up to 1280 nozzles for pigment black and 3072 nozzles for color, you can deliver the clear printed document. This printer output can go as high as 600 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. The ink type used in this inkjet printer is Dual Resistant High Density which is really good to produce bold output. The speed offered by this printer is also quite remarkable. This printer can run as fast as 23 images per minute in black and white and 15 images per minute in color.
To use this Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer, you can please yourself with the comfy printer connectivity. You can either use USB or go wireless to deliver your important business letter. In addition, you can also share this printer with your colleagues at the office using MAXIFY Cloud Link.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Manual
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-2200 BK XL
PGI-2200 C XL
PGI-2200 M XL
PGI-2200 Y XL
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal)
|Other Features||Airprint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 11.5″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY iB4020 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4020, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iB4020 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4020 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY iB4020. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY iB4020 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY iB4020 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4020 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iB4020) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4020 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iB4020 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4020, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iB4020 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||12 MB||Download|
|iB4020 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|iB4020 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|iB4020 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168a||16 MB||Download|
|iB4020 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)||5.80||18 MB||Download|
|iB4020 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|iB4020 Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|iB4020 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||6.9 MB||Download|
|iB4020 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.8 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iB4020 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.