Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Multifunctional printer is now a trend in printer world. The reason is perhaps due to the efficiency in time, space, and money. Imagine if you can do printing and scanning only in one device. That must be saving so much energy. Not to mention the time you must to throw if you need two devices. Well, Canon once again has released their multi-feature printer called Canon MAXIFY iB4040.
The special thing about Canon MAXIFY iB4040 is you can scan and print your necessary document without taking so much space in your office. The printing resolution brought by this all-in-one printer is quite great which is 600 x 1200 dpi for both black and white and color. A wide variety of paper can be handled by this inkjet printer. You can print a cute card, transparent document, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper, and of course plain paper.
With you can print directly from your smartphone through Apple AirPrint. You can also use a memory card to deliver your top-secret document. Wireless technology is also attached to this multifunctional inkjet printer. Whether you use Mac OS or Windows, you can still comfortably print your document with this Canon MAXIFY iB4040 printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm|
Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-2400 BK XL|
PGI-2400 C XL
PGI-2400 M XL
PGI-2400 Y XL
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″|
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal)
|Other Features||Airprint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1|
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 11.5″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY iB4040 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4040, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY iB4040 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iB4040 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4040 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY iB4040. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY iB4040 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY iB4040 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY iB4040 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY iB4040 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iB4040) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iB4040 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY iB4040 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY iB4040, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iB4040 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||12 MB||Download|
|iB4040 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|iB4040 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|iB4040 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52a||16 MB||Download|
|iB4040 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)||5.80||18 MB||Download|
|iB4040 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|iB4040 Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|iB4040 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||6.9 MB||Download|
|iB4040 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.8 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TR8540 Drivers
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iB4040 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.