Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Manual and Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon MAXIFY MB2710 become a nice printer to consider. This printer can be good devices to become a partner in working with documents. Printing will never become big problems anymore since this printer will provide helps and things can be much easier. Its speed and quality are great to make sure that users will get maximal satisfaction in using this device.
For its printing speed, Canon MAXIFY MB2710 can provide great printing speed. Its first printout can be ready in just around 6 seconds. This is surely great printing speed and printing a few pages will not make you wait for a long time. Then, for its maximum printing speed, the printer can print up to 24 images per minute in printing mono documents. In printing color pages, the printer can print up to 15.5 pages per minute.
Then, Canon MAXIFY MB2710 is actually a multifunction device. This printer is not just for printing, but it can also copy and scan documents. These two additional features will be so useful since users can do all things in this printer, and documents can be done easily. To make things much easier, this device provides wireless printing. Even users can print easily from mobile devices and these are great things to find in this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Manual and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds — ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm
FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds — ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-1100 Black – 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL)
PGI-1100 Cyan – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
PGI-1100 Magenta – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
PGI-1100 Yellow – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||3.0” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal)
|Noise Level (Approx.)||Approx. 56.0 dB(A)|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), A4; ADF – 50 Sheet Capacity
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″ (Legal); ADF – 10 Sheet Capacity
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||Custom Profiles, 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB Flash Memory
|Software Included||WINDOWS /MAC
MAXIFY MB2710 Printer Driver
PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only)
My Printer (Windows Only)
Speed Dial Utility
|Power Consumption (approx.)||26.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 12.6” (H)|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||200 – 700 Pages per Month|
|Ink Features||Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY MB2710 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB2710, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY MB2710 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MB2710 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY MB2710 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB2710 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY MB2710. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY MB2710 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY MB2710 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB2710 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY MB2710 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY MB2710 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB2710 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB2710 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MB2710) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY MB2710 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MB2710 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY MB2710 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB2710, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|MB2710 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.2||8.6 MB||Download|
|MB2710 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||56 MB||Download|
|MB2710 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.3||9.7 MB||Download|
|MB2710 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00a (Windows)||6.00a||20 MB||Download|
|MB2710 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016)||1.01||39 MB||Download|
|MB2710 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)||1.01||39 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac)||4.2.0a||1.9 MB||Download|
|MB2710 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||461 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2710 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2710 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||18 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Manual and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MB2710 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.