Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Manual and Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Your growing small business needs to grow fast and the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 is an all-in-one wireless color inkjet printer letting you work faster and smarter. Canon claims that this MAXIFY series can run with the powerful performance along with professional print quality and save your cost effectively.
You enable to do multitasking from printing, copying, scanning, as well as fax so you can handle your business effectively. Canon also supplies with an automatic duplex function for effortless two-sided printing. You will also experience quick first print up to 6 seconds. the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 can print up to 15 pages per minute in color and 23 pages in mono. Besides, a 600 x 1200 dpi print resolution let you get crisp and vibrant color printing output. Sounds great, right?
There are various advanced features for a low-cost printing task. With High Page Yield delivers a high-volume of prints in one set of ink tanks. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity offers you easily integrated connection. The Canon MAXIFY MB5320 also features Canon PRINT, Google Cloud Link and Apple AirPrint for wireless printing through your smart mobile. And, a 250-sheet ADF will keep you productive in working days.
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Software and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-2200 BK XL
PGI-2200 C XL
PGI-2200 M XL
PGI-2200 Y XL
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||3.0″ Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″
Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal)
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi
ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page
Color: Approx. 1 min. per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 250 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||100 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0″ Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB Flash memory
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.3″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 13.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon MAXIFY MB5320 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB5320, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MB5320 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5320 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon MAXIFY MB5320. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for MAXIFY MB5320 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon MAXIFY MB5320 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB5320 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon MAXIFY MB5320 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MB5320) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon MAXIFY MB5320 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MB5320 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon MAXIFY MB5320, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|MB5320 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||20 MB||Download|
|MB5320 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||52 MB||Download|
|MB5320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|MB5320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199a||16 MB||Download|
|MB5320 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)||1.04||32 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)||4.1.3a||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4a||3.7 MB||Download|
|MB5320 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)||5.80||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5320 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5320 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||19 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Manual and Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MB5320 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.