Canon PIXMA E201 Driver and Manual
Canon PIXMA E201 Driver and Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Even though all of the people are looking for a printer with the excellent quality, the look is also one thing that many of them think very carefully. That is because the look will undoubtedly affect the aesthetic look inside the room where the printer is placed. This is also one reason why a lot of people are choosing Canon PIXMA E201. Yes, this printer from Canon is considered as something quite simple and compact.
If you are talking about the overall look, this printer is quite simple. The simplicity is covered with the sleek design. This is one thing that you will never want to miss from this printer. As an addition to that, the size of this Canon PIXMA E201 is also quite compact. As a result, you will never need to worry about the space on the desk. This printer can easily fit on the small and limited space on the top of your office.
For your information, this printer is not only about the look and about style. That is because the performance of this Canon PIXMA E201 is also something that you can rely on. Even though the performance is not the best, at least this printer is more than enough for many people.
Also, recommended: Canon MAXIFY MB5410 Driver and Manual
Canon PIXMA E201 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA E201 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||10 x 15 cm (4″ x 6″) Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black:ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||INK TYPE
PG-44BK/PG-44XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-54/CL-54XL Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
|Paper Sizes||· 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm)
· 5″ x 7″ (13 x 18 cm)
· Letter 8.5″ x 11″
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||Borderless Printing (Up to 4″x6″ / 10 x 15 cm), Document Printing, Photo Printing, Single Sided Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm) Letter|
|Other Features||Auto Power On/Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, Quiet Mode, 4-Color Cartridge System|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
PIXMA E201 Inkjet Printer Driver
Master Setup CD-ROM
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||42.6cm (W) x 25.5cm (D) x 13.1cm (H)|
|Weight||6.4 lbs. / 2.5kg|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E201 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E201 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E201, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E201 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E201 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E201 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E201 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E201 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E201. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E201 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E201 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E201 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E201 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E201 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E201 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E201 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E201 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E201) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E201 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E201 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E201 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E201 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E201, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|E201 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1.6 MB||Download|
|E201 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||40 MB||Download|
|E201 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||31 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E201 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E201 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||4.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver
Canon PIXMA E201 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon E201 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.