Canon PIXMA E471 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA E471 Software and Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E471 is such a great device that you have to own in your working room. It is because this equipment can print, scan, and copy all of your documents and images without any mistakes at all. So then, there are no difficulties that you have to face when you operate this printing equipment. Otherwise, it can make you have a more efficient and impressive performance at the workplace.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA E471 can offer you so various features that will excite you in the best way. Some of them are like the 4800×600 dpi printing resolution, four different ink tanks, Canon Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, mobile printing features, USB and Wi-Fi connection, and so on. Each of them will guide you to operate the printing machine efficiently yet optimally. So then, you will find that finishing your works can never be a hard thing to do once you have used this device.
In addition to this, the Canon PIXMA E471 is available for you at the affordable price that everyone can reach effortlessly, which is about $111.66. It means that this printing stuff will suit your budget so well. So then, it will never force you to dive into your pocket too deeply whenever you want to get it.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA E461 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA E471 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA E471 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-44 Pigment Black
CL-54 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, PIXMA Cloud LINK|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode
Line Scanning Speed:
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″) LTR|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Wireless 10 Mobile, Amazon Fire Devices
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E471 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E471 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E471, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E471 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E471 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E471 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E471 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E471 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E471. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E471 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E471 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E471 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E471 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E471 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E471 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E471 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E471 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E471) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E471 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E471 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E471 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E471 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E471, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|E471 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.1||8 MB||Download|
|E471 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|E471 Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11,10.10)||1.3||10 MB||Download|
|E471 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||4.3.4a||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||460 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|E471 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|E471 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)||6.05b||20 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E471 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E471 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA E401 Driver and Manual
Canon PIXMA E471 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon E471 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.