Canon PIXMA E3140 Driver and Software
Canon PIXMA E3140 Driver and Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Choosing the Canon PIXMA E3140 is something that you have to do when you want to get the best-supporting equipment in your working room. This astonishing device can do the various capabilities that you need while doing your tasks, such as printing, duplicating, and scanning. So then, it is clear that you require this one stuff to complete your works impressively.
Well, the Canon PIXMA E3140 can so give you some notable advantages that you will like so much. One of them is the clear and intuitive 3.8 inch LCD screen. Besides, there are also easy to understand buttons that you can find on the left top side of the printing machine. The combination of them will guide you through running the printer optimally. So, you can get you’re the best printouts that will please the eyes of everyone who sees.
Then, you can also find the fantastic smart printing features on the Canon PIXMA E3140. Some of them that will steal your attention is Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT app, Mopria, and so on. Each of those things will allow you to directly and wirelessly print your documents and images from your smart devices such as tablets and smartphones. Thus, you can always use the printer anytime and anywhere you need it with ease.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA E484 Driver and Software
Canon PIXMA E3140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA E3140 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-46/PG-44XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-56/CL-54XL: Dye-Based Color Ink
FINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, Square (5” x 5”)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5×7” & 5×5” photo paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)|
|Other Features||1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA E3140 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E3140 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E3140 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E3140, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E3140 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E3140 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E3140 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E3140 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E3140 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E3140. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E3140 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E3140 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E3140 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E3140 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E3140 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E3140 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E3140 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E3140 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E3140) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E3140 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E3140 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E3140 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E3140 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E3140, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|E3140 Software Package (Mac)||1.3||10 MB||Download|
|E3140 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.50||1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.50||535 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)||5.50||1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.50||392 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.50||345 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)||3.50||343 KB||Download|
|E3140 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||89 MB||Download|
|E3140 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)||6.10||39 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E3140 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E3140 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||6 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA E3140 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon E3140 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.