Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver and Software Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG5350 is packed with a lot of accessories and features out of the box. The package contains the unit itself, a power cord, ink cartridges (CLI-526Y, CI-526M, CLI-526C, CLI-526BK, and PGI-525PGBK), a multilingual manual guide, a warranty sheet, a CD containing setup software, manual, and OCR-equipped MP Navigator EX. There are also programs such as Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX, and Solution Menu EX with access to Creative Part Premium. You will get a wide range of possibilities with all these features and functions included in the package. And the printer itself packs a great deal of punch to meet your needs.
Canon MG5350printer can print in the auto duplex system to maximize paper use. It is also embedded with direct disc print function that enables you to use removable disks to print without a computer. PIXMA Cloud Link, meanwhile, can help you to print from the internet. A 7.5 cm TFT display will help you manage your printer conveniently.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 uses 5 individual ink tanks for efficient print jobs. With a maximum resolution of up to 9600 dpi and ink droplets of 1 pl, you will get 12.5 mono pages and 9.3 color pages in just one minute.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds
Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm
Colour: Approx. 9.3 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
CD/DVD: Printable Disc
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Colour): Approx. 14 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||Memory Card Support
SD Memory Card, SDHC
miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card
microSD Card, microSDHC Card
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0″ LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge11 (Cable not included)
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.8″ W x 14.5″D x 6.6″ H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG5350 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5350, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 5350 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG5350 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5350 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5350 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG5350. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG5350 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG5350 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5350 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5350 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG5350) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG5350 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG5350 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Wireless Setup
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (A) to display Setup on your Canon MG5350 printer, then press the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes, then press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in step 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears “Connected to the access point” on Canon PIXMA MG5350, press the OK button.
- If the timeout error screen appears, press the OK button, then start over from step 10.
- If an error message appears, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5350, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.40.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||54 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||29 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|AirPrint Firmware Updater (Mac) for MG5350||1.2b||26 MB||Download|
|AirPrint Firmware Updater (Windows) for MG5350||1.1||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 User Manual (Mac)||1.21||36 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.20||37 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.5||128 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.5||303 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 - Specifications Sheet||1.00||353 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 Getting Started manual||CA.1.00||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Operation Guide)||1.80||430 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Operation Guide)||3.60||242 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5350 Getting Started||V1||3.8 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Printer Driver, Software and User Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG5350 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.