Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – These days, many of us prefer multipurpose device because it offers simplicity and higher productivity. To keep up with the change of trend, Canon released Canon PIXMA MG6320. This is the printer with printing, scanning, and copying function in just one device. Comes with 2.5-inch touch system, this machine offers user-friendly interface. It is also equipped with Canon FINE technology, allowing its print head to create ink droplets as tiny as 1 Pl, ensuring the vividness of your print jobs.
Canon MG6320 printer comes with 6 separate ink tanks, which allow you to change only the inks that run out. The maximum resolution of this printer is very impressive with 9600 x 2400 dpi. The speed, however, is pretty standard, with 15 inches per minute for mono printing and 10 inches per minute for colour printing. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP and above) and Mac OS X (version 10.7). It is able to handle various types of paper, such as plain papers, envelopes, photo papers, and even printable CD/DVD/BD disk.
As for the connectivity, Canon PIXMA MG6320 is equipped with both LAN and USB port, ensuring is accessibility to several computers. Overall, this machine gives a promising performance.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm
Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1, 2, and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4″ x 6″)|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 14 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit input/24-bit output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo.
The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, microSD Card, microSDHC Card, RS-MMC, MMC mobile, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), and xD-Picture Card (Type H)
|Other Features||3.5″ LCD Touch Screen, Wi-Fi LED, 6-colour Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Output Tray, QuickStart|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.4″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MG6320 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG6320, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 6320 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG6320 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG6320 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG6320 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG6320. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG6320 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG6320 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG6320 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG6320 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG6320) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG6320 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG6320 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Setup:
This is step how to connect Canon MG6320 Wirelessly
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6320 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B) in the PIXMA MG6320.
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6320.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG6320, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|Canon MG6320 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||58 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||27 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.6||215 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use Print from E-mail for Windows||1.1||820 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use Print from E-mail for Mac||1.1||693 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.6||129 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 User Manual (Mac)||1.01||65 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.00||65 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6320 Setup Guide||V1||512 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Driver, Software Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG6320 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.