Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG6120 comes out of the box complete along with a document kit, a troubleshooting manual, a CD-ROM containing setup software and user’s guide, a warranty card, ink tanks (for pigment black, gray, black, yellow, magenta, and cyan each), a power cord, a print head, and sample media (3 sheets of PP-201 the size of 4 x 6 inches). The unit prints at the speed of 12.5 pages per minute for black and white and 9.3 pages per minute for color. One4 x 6 inches borderless photo is out within 20 seconds only.
Canon MG6120 printer uses 6,144 nozzles in total, 5.632 for color and 512 for mono. Its picoliter sizes are 1.2 and 5. Print resolution is quoted at 9600 x 2400 dpi for color and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white. Paper sizes that match the unit are US #10 envelopes, Legal, Letter, 8 x 10 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and 4 x 6 inches.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 delivers its first copy within 15 seconds while the copier itself has zoom range between 25% and 400%. Its scanner is of the flatbed type with 4800 x 4800 dpi resolution and it uses Contact Image Sensor for scanning element.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5720 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to Mac OS X v10.10 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||Color: up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Droplet Size||5, 2, and 1 pl|
|Ink Type||Canon ChromaLife 100+ (dye & pigment)|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||6 x individual cartridges|
|Ink Cartridges||PGI-225 Pigment Black
CLI-226 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black & Gray (dye-based)
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 5632
|Print Speed||4″ x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm) borderless photo: approx. 20 sec
Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm
Note: Print speed measured as soon as the first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
|Input Buffer||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 300 years (album life)|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14″ (legal, 215.9 x 355.6mm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm)
5 x 7″ (127 x 177.8mm)
8″ x 10 (203.2 x 254mm)
Letter (8.5 x 11″, 215.9 x 279.4mm)
Legal (8.5 x 14″, 215.9 x 355.6mm)
U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4mm) up to 8.5 x 11″ (215.9 x 279.4mm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”
Envelopes: U.S.# 10 envelopes
Borderless Photo Printing:
Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Canon Photo Paper Glossy and Canon Matte Photo Paper
|Paper Capacity||Output Tray:
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 pages
Cassette: 150 pages
|Special Media Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Media Weight||Up to 80 lb (300 gsm)|
|Copy Speed||FCOT (color): approx. 15 sec|
|Multiple Copies||1-99 pages|
|Scan Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan Size||Up to 8.5 x 11.7″ (215.9 x 297.2mm)|
|Scanning Resolution||Optical: 4800 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Color Depth||Internal: 48 bit
|Computer Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Hi-Speed USB 2.0
PictBridge (USB cable not included)
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD Memory Card
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
xD-Picture Card (Type M)
xD-Picture Card (Type H)
Also compatible with USB storage drives
|Software||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (available as a plug-in)
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)
Note: Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
Full HD Movie Print
Note: Full HD Movie Print is available from “MOV” movie files created by Canon digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel processor. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later
MP Navigator EX
|Direct Print Capable||Yes|
|PostScript Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x9
|Image Preview Display||3.0″ (72mm) LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||Touch sensitive controls
|Power Requirements||110-120VAC, 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Working: 24W Standby: 2W Off: 5W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||14.5 x 18.5 x 6.3″ (368 x 470 x 160mm)|
|Weight||19.3 lb (8.6 kg)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MG6120 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG6120, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 6120 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG6120 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG6120 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG6120 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG6120. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG6120 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG6120 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG6120 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG6120 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG6120) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG6120 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG6120 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup:
This is step how to connect Canon MG6120 Wirelessly
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (A) to display Setup on your Canon MG6120 printer, then press the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes, then press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in step 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears “Connected to the access point” on Canon PIXMA MG6120, press the OK button.
- If the timeout error screen appears, press the OK button, then start over from step 10.
- If an error message appears, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG6120, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|Canon MG6120 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||29 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.7.1a||13 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 Scanner Driver For (macOS 10.12)||17.7.1b||13 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX For (Windows XP x64)||4.02||45 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.5)||2.8.0a||9.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.8.2||8.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||2.8.2||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.9.0||3.3 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.60||2.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6120 User Manual (Mac)||1.10||36 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual for Mac (Multilanguage)||1.10||36 MB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual for Windows (Multilanguage)||1.10||49 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG5620 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Manual Setup, Driver, and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG6120 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.