Canon PIXMA MG8120b Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG8120b Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – It is always so much recommended for you to choose the Canon PIXMA MG8120b especially if you look for the best equipment to complete your working room. This particular printer can do all of your tasks with ease so that you can finish all of them in the same best way.
Then, the Canon MG8120b printer is known well because of its notable printing performance as it can give you the vivid and clear printouts. So then, it is no wonder if you can have the eyes pleasing files that you will adore so much. It is because this printer is supported by the 9600×2400 dpi printing resolution and the 6 different cartridges (Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, Grey, Black, and Pigment Black). Both of them will definitely make the quality of your printing jobs on the next level.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA MG8120b can offer you the quite fast printing as well. This printer will be able to produce up to 12.5 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome, and 9.3 ppm for colors. This specific fact has shown that this device will never make you wait for the printing process for too long. Thus, you can make sure that you do not need to waste your busy time at all whenever you do your works using the printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG8120 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG8120b Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- MacOS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MG8120b Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm Colour: ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD
Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,
Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour) Approx. 15 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film)5Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||SD Memory Card, SDHC
miniSD Card, miniSDHC
microSD Card, microSDHC
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
xD-Picture Card (Type M)
xD-Picture Card (Type H)
|Other Features||Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way
Paper Feeding, 3.5″ LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder,
D.C.G.P.T, FAU, Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self-
Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI,
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000
MacOS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG8120b Printer Driver
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.5″ W x 15.5″D x 7.9″ H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG8120b Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MG8120b without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG8120b, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 8120b printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG8120b printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG8120b and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG8120b is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG8120b Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG8120b. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG8120b printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG8120b printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG8120b printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG8120b that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG8120b printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG8120b to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG8120b is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG8120b Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG8120b) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG8120b on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8120b Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG8120b if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG8120b printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG8120b Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG8120b printer.
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (A) to display Setup, then touch the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the ← or → button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup, then touch the OK button.
- Select Yes, then touch the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then touch the OK button.
- Select WPS, then touch the OK button.
- Select Push button method, then touch the OK button.
- Touch the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then touch the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears for “Connected to the access point”, touch the OK button.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG8120b, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MG8120b CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||18 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||39 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.4.1b||13 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b MP Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.05||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||30 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Mac OS X 10.5||2.8.0a||9.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.8.2||8.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||2.8.2||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.5||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||4.02||45 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.32.0||7.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.5||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/Mac OS X 10.6)||2.9.0||3.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b User Manual (Mac)||1.10||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120b User Manual (Windows)||1.10||18 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual for Windows (Multilanguage)||1.10||53 MB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual for Macintosh (Multilanguage)||1.10||38 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG8120b Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG8120b printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.