Canon PIXMA MP540 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP540 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MP540 consume 2.4 watts of power when in standby mode and 17 watts during operation. It copies documents at the speed of 24 pages per minute for black and white and 16 pages per minute for color. The copier features functions such as fit to page and BorderFree. It prints at the speed of 26 pages per minute for black and white and 17 pages per minute for color on a maximum printing resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. The unit is compatible with the operating system such as Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9, MS Windows Vista, MS Window 2000, and MS Windows XP.
Canon MP540 printer supports media types such as plain paper, photo paper, envelopes, and cards. The unit is of 17.7-inch width, 14.4-inch depth, 6.2-inch height, and 17.2 lbs weight. The scanner comes with uses a CIS element and an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MP540 comes out of the box with a series of software including Canon MP Navigator EX and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX. It requires a voltage of AC 110/230 V. And it also requires a frequency of 50/60 Hz for the power supply it comes with.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP530 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP540 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP540 Specifications
|Width||17.6 inch (450 mm)|
|Height||6.2 inch (157 mm)|
|Depth||14.4 inches (366 mm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7.8 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||26 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||9600×2400 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||300 pages (standard)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||5|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||1 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||41 s|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||324 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||510 pages|
|LCD Diagonal Size||2 inch|
|Pixel Depth||24 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||2400×4800 dpi|
|Enhanced Resolution||19200×19200 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standards||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copying Speed||24 ppm (Black A4), 16 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||17 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2.4 W|
|Noise Level||43 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP540 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP540, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 540 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP540 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP540 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP540 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP540. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP540 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP540 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP540 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP540 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP540 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP540 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP540) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP540 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP540 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP540 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP540 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP540, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.04||14 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP x64)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||47 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||14 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP520 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP540 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP540 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.