Canon PIXMA MP520 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP520 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Among those options of Canon printer, Canon PIXMA MP520 will offer different features. This printer will only offer the best performance in printing with speedy printing and high-quality output. This printer is intended to be the option of printer that will provide you with the best quality of printing output together with the faster speed. Those features above have been sufficient to make it one of the best options for the printer with a stunning performance.
Furthermore, Canon PIXMA MP520 will support 30 ppm for mono printing and 20 ppm for color printing speed. With the quality of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution, this printer is one of its kind with fast performance to print pages per minute. This is why it will be one of the best options with the high-quality result that can be produced at faster speed.
Using this printer, we will also find some more features including the technology of inkjet and the multifunction feature that will allow Canon PIXMA MP520 to help you complete a different kind of task. You can do some printing, copying and scanning task easily using this printer. Those are the features that will make this printer the best option for the printer to perform excellent work.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MP510 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP520 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS Sierra 10.12, and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA MP520 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds
Black: 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color: 256 x 2 (C/M), 256 (Y)
|Picoliter Size (color)||Picoliter Size: 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
|Copy Speed (up to)||Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
48-bit internal / 24-bit external
|Max. Document Size||8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD Memory Card, SDHC, and MultiMediaCard. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, MicroSD Card, miniSD Card and RS-MMC|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Bluetooth v1.2 (Optional), Card Slots (see Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.9 x 14.9 xx 6.8|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MP520 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP520, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MP 520 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MP520 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MP520 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP520 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MP520. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MP520 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MP520 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MP520 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MP520 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MP520 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MP520) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MP520 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP520 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MP520 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MP520 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MP520, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP x64)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP520 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||12 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MP500 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP520 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MP520 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.