Canon PIXMA MX330 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX330 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MX330is one of the most popular printing devices released by the famous printer manufacturer. There are so many people love this printer because of its wonderful numerous abilities such as printing, duplicating, scanning, and even super G3 faxing. So then, it is obvious that this device can really help you to get all of your work done in the best way possible.
Furthermore, the Canon MX330 printer is offered to you with some notable specifications which are like the 4800×1200 dpi printing resolution, built in 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quick Start feature, the 1,8 inch LCD screen, and so much more still. All of them will definitely make the printer work the best for you so that you can use it optimally in order to suit your requirements and expectations greatly.
Besides, all of those features can also make the Canon PIXMA MX330 have the faster and more efficient performance as well. It can be proven when the device is able to create 7.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and white, and 4.5 ipm for colors. Thus, you do not need to waste much of your productive time at the workplace whenever you use the printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX320 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX330 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to v10.4, v10.5x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX330 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to):||Colour Photo: 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approx. 45 seconds
Black: ESAT;7.5 ipm
Colour: ESAT;4.5 ipm
Based on ISO/IEC 24734.
|Number of Nozzles:||Nozzles: Black: 320
|Picoliter Size (colour):||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (up to):||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Output Tray Capacity:||Paper Sizes: 4″x 6″, 4″x 8″, 5″x 7″, 8″x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Printer Features:||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing 8, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder:||150 pages
Cassette: 150 Sheets
ADF: 30 Sheets
|Copy Speed (up to):||Colour FCOT:31 seconds
Based on ISO/IEC 24735.
|Reductions Enlargement:||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features:||4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages , Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom|
|Scanner Element:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions:||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Colour Depth:||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Scanner Features:||Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory|
|Max. Document Size:||Flatbed:8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed:||Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.):||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity:||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing:||20 Locations|
|Other Features:||1.8″ LCD, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder PictBridge, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to v10.4, v10.5x|
|Standard Interface:||Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
PictBridge (Cable not included)
|Software Included:||Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX330 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H):||18.1″ (W) x 16.2″ (D) x 7.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX330 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX330, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 330 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX330 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX330 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX330 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX330. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX330 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX330 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX330 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX330 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX330 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX330) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX330 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX330 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX330, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX330 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3)||7.15.0||6.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5 (CUPS)||10.16.0.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.02||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.02||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For OS X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)||1.3||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)||1.3||581 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian)||1.3||603 KB||Download|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux||3.1||3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||223 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.1.3||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10||2.1.4||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.12||44 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.13||46 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 User Manual (Mac)||1.10||49 MB||Download|
|Canon MX330 User Manual (Windows)||1.20||16 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX300 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX330 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX330 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.