Canon PIXMA MX374 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX374 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – There are many options for printing machine but only a few of them that has great performance. Canon PIXMA MX374 is one of the best printers that will give you the easiness and simplicity in doing anything. This printer is the all-in-one multifunction printer which can be used for printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing. This friendly printing machine is great for you to do text document printing and photo document printing. There is also FINE Ink technology that can increase the photo printing result.
Canon MX374 printer provides you with high resolution printing up to 4800 dpi. The speed of printing is 46s for borderless 10 by 15cm photo printing, 23s for borderless A4 photo printing, 8.4 ipm for monochrome printing mode, and 4.8 ipm for colored document printing mode. There is dual gamut colored process technology to make your work finished faster and easier since it has the ability of auto sheet papers and quick start.
In addition, Canon PIXMA MX374 offers the great ability for faxing process with G3 fax technology. This printer has the additional useful feature like Easy Web Print EX, Auto Document Fix, and much more. The printer is what you need to deal with busy duty.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MX374 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS v10.4.11 – v10.7.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX374 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm
Colour: ESAT: 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Copy Speed (up to)||sESAT: Colour: 4.0 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8×5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||20 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||2-Line LCD Display
Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology
Full HD Movie Print
Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Mac OS v10.4.11 – v10.7.x
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MX374 Printer Driver
MP Navigator EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||15.2″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 7.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX374 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX374, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 374 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX374 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX374 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX374 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX374. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX374 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX374 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX374 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX374 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX374 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX374 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX374 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX374 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX374) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX374 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX374 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX374 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX374 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX374, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX374 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||18.1.0a||10 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.90||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.1.0||36 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||5.1.1||35 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.1.1||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon MX374 User Manual (Mac)||1.11||32 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||33 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||16 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||567 KB||Download|
|Canon MX374 - Getting Started Guide||1.00||2.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MX374 - Setting Up the Fax||1.00||388 KB||Download|
|Canon MX374 - Setting Up the Fax||1.00||414 KB||Download|
|Canon MX374 - Specification Sheet||1.00||253 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX350 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX374 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX374 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.