Canon PIXMA MX350 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX350 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX350 offer you with great and attractive design since the look of this printer is modern style. Besides, it also has the unique design which gives you the modern look like any other modern printing machine. Moreover, this printer is equipped with the good feature which will give you the easiness in everything you need in your work with this printer. This printer is completed with the function of copy, scan, and facsimile. Those functions will definitely ease you in finishing your task at your working place.
Like the series of Canon PIXMA MG2250, this Canon PIXMA MX350 provides you with the best thing you need to your work. The printing process in this printer offers you maximum resolution up to 600 x 600 for mono printing and 4800 dpi for color printing. This resolution definitely gives you the crisp and vivid result in your printing. Therefore, this printer is suitable for you who are looking for a printer that can offer high-quality printing for the color document.
In addition, Canon PIXMA MX350 is equipped with the Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection. Those features allow you to print your document wirelessly. Some advanced technologies in this printer should be installed before using it. You can follow the instruction to get more useful technologies.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX340 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX350 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.6.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX350 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to):||Black: ESAT: 8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT: 4.8 ipm
Colour Photo: 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds
|Print Resolution (up to):||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Colour: 4800 x 1200 dpi
|Paper Sizes:||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 or Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder:||30 pages; ADF 35 Pages|
|Copy Speed (up to):||ESAT: Colour: 3.4 ipm|
|Reductions Enlargement:||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features:||4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanner Element:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions:||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated: 9,600 x 9,600 dpi
|Scanner Features:||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth:||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size:||Flatbed:8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed:||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.):||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity:||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing:||20 Locations|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.6.x|
|Standard Interface:||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g) (Compatible with IEEE802.11n) Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)|
|Software Included:||Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H):||18.1 (W)” x 16.4 (D)” x 7.8″(W)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX350 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX350, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 350 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX350 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX350 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX350 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX350. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX350 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX350 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX350 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX350 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX350 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX350) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX350 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX350 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX350, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5||7.25.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver ( OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.06||31 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||30 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series Scanner Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5||16.1.1a||15 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear (OS X 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6)||16.00.0a||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||3.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.14||46 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.15||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux||1.5 - 3.3||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||35 MB||Download|
|Canon MX350 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||16 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX330 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX350 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX350 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.