Canon PIXMA MX340 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX340 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are still confused about what kind of printing machine you should buy to ease your work, take the series of Canon PIXMA MX340 since it will not disappoint your choice. This printer is suitable for you who expect to have a wireless multifunction printer. Though there is some limitation like it is not supported with Ethernet connection but still, everything will be fine if you consider buying this wireless printer to help you finishing your task and increasing productivity.
Like several series of Canon, this Canon MX340 printer is completed with the auto document feeder which can help you to deal with busy work at your working place. This printer can be used for scanning, copying, and also be faxing. Each of the processes gives you the best result and enhances your working productivity. This printer can produce photo printing in maximum resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The speed of printing is 8.4 ppm for mono printing and 4.8 ppm for color printing.
Canon PIXMA MX340 has great quality. There is a technology called ChromaLife100+ which can make your photograph printing will not fade even in many years. Moreover, there is the slot for a memory card that allows you to print directly from your camera.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX330 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX340 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.6.x and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX340 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to):||Colour Photo: 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds
Black: ESAT;8.4 ipm
Colour: ESAT;4.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles:||Nozzles: Black: 320
|Picoliter Size (color):||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (up to):||Colour: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Output Tray Capacity:||4″ x 6″, 4″ x 8″, 5″x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder:||100 pages
ADF: 30 Sheets
|Printer Features:||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Copy Speed (up to):||ESAT: Colour 3.4 ipm|
|Reductions Enlargement:||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features:||4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Scanner Element:||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions:||Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi
ADF 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi 48-bit internal/24-bit external
|Scanner Features:||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Scan To Memory, Network Scan|
|Max. Document Size:||Flatbed:8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed:||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.):||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Colour: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity:||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing:||20 Locations|
|Other Features:||Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Full Dot Matrix LCD, PictBridge, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.6.x|
|Standard Interface:||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g) (Compatible with IEEE802.11n)USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)|
|Software Included:||Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX340 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only), Solution Menu|
|Dimension (W x D x H):||18.1″ (W) x 16.4″ (D) x 7.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX340 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX340, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 340 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX340 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX340 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX340 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX340. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX340 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX340 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX340 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX340 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX340 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX340 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX340 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX340) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX340 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX340 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX340 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX340, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Printer Driver for OSX 10.4 / 10.5||7.25.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||30 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.04||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.06||31 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series Scanner Driver For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||16.1.1a||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4||16.00.0a||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX For Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX for Windows||3.1||48 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.14||46 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.15||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility For Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux||1.5 - 3.3||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series User Manual (Windows)||1.20||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX340 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||31 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX320 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX340 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX340 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.