Canon PIXMA MX396 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX396 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX396 is a multifunctional printer for your better work. This printer is designed to work in more than one function so that you can use it as scanner and copier too. With classy style in black tone, this printer is also good to be placed in any corner you want. It is also affordable printer so that you do not need to worry about the price.
Some people consider using this printer as the home office printer. Moreover, it works with high resolution that improves the quality of the prints and scanned files. Talking about the speed, this printer is very much supporting you to work more efficiently. Canon MX396 printer is able to print 8.7 monoprints in only one minute. With the same duration, it can produce 5 colored prints in high resolution.
When the printer prints your file, it will use 4800 x 1200 dpi in resolution to produce great prints. Meanwhile, for scanning function, this Canon printer will use 1200 x 2400 dpi for the better result. With automatic document feeder, you will work more efficiently. It is one of the specifications that helps the user to operate the printer better. So, there is no doubt anymore to use Canon PIXMA MX396.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX376 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX396 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX396 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm
Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-540XXL Black Ink
PG-540XL Black Ink
PG-540 Black Ink
CL-541XL Color Ink
CL-541 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets
ADF: 30 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Chlorine-free paper can be used.
|Printer Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity
Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200×2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Print Your Days, FastFront, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OSX 10.6.8 or later
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX396 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX396, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 396 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX396 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX396 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX396 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX396 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX396. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX396 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX396 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX396 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX396 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX396 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX396 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX396 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX396 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX396) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX396 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX396 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX396 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX396 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX396, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX396 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||19.1.0a||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.1 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.8 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||950 KB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1020 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX396 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation Guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation Guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG8160 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX396 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX396 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.