Canon PIXMA MX395 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX395 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MX395 already comes with some great specifications to help you better at work. The printer is designed as thermal inkjet printer which can be multifunctional to print, scan, and copy any files. Usually, it will be used for personal needs as it is perfect for your office work. The quality of the picture will be satisfying since the printer uses 4800 x 1200 dpi as the resolution. It exists for both color mode and monochrome.
As the copier, this printer will help you to zoom the files up to 400%. Meanwhile, for the maximum copies that can be produced per cycle will be 99 copies. It is efficient since you can do your work even faster using one machine. Canon MX395 printer also works for printing the files in A4 format. It is important to make sure you apply the right papers in use.
When the printer is used as a scanner, it has the fast speed to scan in only 15 seconds. With 1200 x 2400 dpi for the resolution, you might get the right result as it is the original version. So, as Canon PIXMA MX395 is proven good to help you at work, you can own it for personal use.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MX375 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX395 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MX395 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds|
|Print Speed (Approx)||Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm
Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-540XXL Black Ink
PG-540XL Black Ink
PG-540 Black Ink
CL-541XL Color Ink
CL-541 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets
ADF: 30 Sheets
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Chlorine-free paper can be used.
|Printer Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote|
|Copy Speed (up to)||ESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity
Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 1200×2400 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5″ x 11.7″
ADF: 8.5″ x 14″
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Speed Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Other Features||2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Print Your Days, FastFront, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OSX 10.6.8 or later
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MX395 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX395, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MX 395 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MX395 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MX395 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX395 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MX395. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MX395 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MX395 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MX395 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MX395 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX395 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX395 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MX395) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MX395 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX395 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MX395 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MX395 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MX395, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Canon MX395 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||19.1.0a||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.1 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.9 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.8 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||950 KB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1020 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MX395 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation Guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation Guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX350 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX395 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MX395 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.